Monday, February 21, 2011

So Far...

So good! Sky has not had any chest pain, dizziness, breathing problems, neck pain, choking, or color changes. That's not to say she won't though. At this point I have no idea what to think or expect.... but so far so good. Fingers crossed.

If it is proven that her PM was causing all these problems I'll have no choice but to "break up" with her EP doctor. That really bothers me because Sky just loves him! He is wonderful but he didn't take anything I said seriously. Instead of telling me he didn't think it was the PM he should have taken some time to prove me wrong, explain his reasoning, and open his mind to the potential possibility it was a PM issue. If it's proven it isn't the PM that's ok too. I don't care if I am right or not. This is not a diagnosis competition, this is my child's life. I just need to figure out what's going on. Either it's the PM or she suffered some neurological damage from the surgery.

Prove me right, prove me wrong, either way Sky wins.

No comments: