Friday, February 25, 2011

Surgery... again.

Just a quick update tonight.

Skyler continues to be symptom free. We have an appointment March 8th and we will be discussing Sky's next surgery. Yay, we are all finally on the same page. She'll be having her pacemaker and/or her leads replaced. Though I am not positive, her Doctor mentioned putting the leads in transvenously. (down a vein in her neck)

So how did all this happen? Well, long story short, I called the pacemaker company and told them what was going on. Then I emailed her doctor. He was not very happy I called the company. I'll leave it at that since this is a public blog.... whatever, it got results.

Now suddenly everyone is convinced something is going on with her leads and she'll be having them replaced. I don't have any details yet but I'll post them as soon as I do.

I'm looking forward to putting all this behind me!


1 comment:

Kerryanne Cummins said...

Finally! Such good news, we will be thinking of you guys and sending positive thoughts your way!